Flammable Storage Cabinets and cages are a great way for you to keep your workers safe from flammable liquids. We have cabinets that use either manual or self closing doors (bi-fold available).
All are made of sturdy construction and include features such as flame arresters, leak proof sills and highly visible signage.
These flammable cabinets meet OSHA and NFPA code 30 standards when used appropiately, providing safe storage and management of your hazardous liquids.
Reduce the risk of fire in the workplace and protect both your employees and facilities. These flammable storage cabinets facilitate your efforts to identify and separate dangerous liquids. The also improve work place efficiency by enabling solvent to be stored near points of use.
Flammable Storage Cabinet Features
- FM approved
- 2 Doors – Manual close (open to full 180°)
- Meets OSHA and NFPA code 30 standards
- 18 gauge steel all welded double wall with 1.5″ insulating air space
- Double walled doors, 14 gauge (ext) & 18 gauge (int)
- Spills contained by 2″ leakproof sill
- Lockable flush mounted handle with grip pad (2 keys)
- Doors have 3-point locking system and radius edges
- Twin 2″ vents with flame arresters
- Safety signage in large, visible red lettering
- Adjustable leveling feet and built-in grounding connector
- Galvanized steel shelves adjust on 2.5″ centers
- Powder coated yellow finish
- 4″ heavy duty welded hinges with brass pins