Build tool cribs of any size or configuration. our tool crib partition systems are built of 840 woven high grade steel wires.
Unlike chain link fences or other alternatives, wire partitions are fully framed wire mesh panels that bolt together section by section. Most maintenance departments can install these modular partitions together without the use of special tools or equipment; allowing for easy installation of tool cribs
Tool Crib Construction
The wire partitions panels come 1′ wide up to 10′ wide in one foot increments. The panels are 4′ and 5′ high and are stacked one on top of the other to build a tool crib either 8′, 10′ or 12′ high and can have a variety of doors. We have both hinged and sliding doors in stock available for 48 hour shipping. Security cages can be designed in custom sizes and configurations.
- Twenty standard sized panels 4′-0″ or 5′-0″ high, by 1′-0″ to 10′-0″ wide.
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach wall height.
- Standard size panels work in ceilings and walls.
- Custom size panels and special heights available.
- Hinged, double hinged, sliding, and vertical rise doors available.
- Sliding doors have patented tamper resistant latch mechanism.
- Angle frame design gives installer clear access to hardware, speeding installation.
- Assembly hardware is inaccessible from the secured side of the partition.
- Standard 3/8″ mounting hardware is the heaviest in the industry.
- Heavy duty options available.
- Panels may be ordered with any mesh, expanded metal, sheet metal, or clear Lexan.